2009 Chevrolet Traverse Q&A

2009 Chevrolet Traverse Question: Changing the headlight bulbs. HOW?

Will this require taking off front facia/fender? -
Answer 1
Your question doesnt mention which headlights you have... but with conventional bulbs, you should be able to gain access by removing the inner fenderwell (the black fender skirt inside the wheelwell). Alldata does say though, that if you have the TVP bulbs, you will have to remove the front bumper. Good luck. -
Comment 1
My passenger side main headlight is out. Can someone tell me if I have to take the bumper off or not. Thanks. -