What is involved in getting at the sparkplugs, i. e. what must I remove to get at them and are there any special tools required to change the plugs once I get to them?
Changing sparkplugs on 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Rabbit Questions
- VW Trunk Logo not responding to open trunk
- My turn signals are going crazy! They either stay on in any position of the lever, or they don't work at all. Please help.
- Open hood light on, wipers don't work and alarm goes off about every hour.
- how do I change my transmission fluid there was nothing in the manual
- ENGINE. RUNNING GREAT BUT INTERMITTENT CHK ENG. LT. VAG SHOWS MISFIRE ON CYL 5