I am not familiar with this engine so would like to know how to access the spark plugs at the rear of the engine.
changing spark plugs on 2005 Kia Sportage
2 answersSeptember 18, 2010
3 answersNovember 06, 2012
1 answerSeptember 03, 2009
2 answersFebruary 09, 2011
2 answersApril 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.