I'm trying to change the rear 3 plugs but cant seem to get the upper intake off. I removed the front bolts and most, or all, of the accessories atached to it. s there a secret hidden bolt or something i'm missing. The upper intake just wont come off.
changing spark plugs on 2005 Nissan Altima
3 answersAugust 08, 2009
2 answersOctober 09, 2010
2 answersJune 04, 2013
3 answersMarch 25, 2015
2 answersNovember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking