I'm trying to change the rear 3 plugs but cant seem to get the upper intake off. I removed the front bolts and most, or all, of the accessories atached to it. s there a secret hidden bolt or something i'm missing. The upper intake just wont come off.
changing spark plugs on 2005 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 2005 Nissan Altima
3 answersAugust 08, 2009
2 answersOctober 09, 2010
2 answersJune 04, 2013
3 answersMarch 25, 2015
2 answersNovember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Can unhooking negative cable cause damage to anything
- What could be causing my 2015 Nissan to rev high RPM's when giving gas?
- Can I take my car to a mechanic to have a drive cycle done
- Why does my car hesitate when I accelerate?
- Where is the fuse or relays for the sunroof on my 2002 Nissan Altima located???
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($417 - 653) in Saratoga, TX
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 283) in Orovada, NV
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 126) in Kennedy, AL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($265 - 333) in Diagonal, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($207 - 321) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($403 - 701) in Golden Meadow, LA