I'm trying to change the rear 3 plugs but cant seem to get the upper intake off. I removed the front bolts and most, or all, of the accessories atached to it. s there a secret hidden bolt or something i'm missing. The upper intake just wont come off.
changing spark plugs on 2005 Nissan Altima
by dmfelk in Cocoa, FL on April 16, 2011
3 answersAugust 08, 2009
2 answersJune 04, 2013
3 answersMarch 25, 2015
2 answersNovember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- What could be causing my alternator to fail I have put two on in less than a month and when it fails I lose throttle
- I lose throttle when alternator stops putting out 12 volts or less
- When I start my 2002 Nissan altima, it makes a loud rattle noise at a cold start on most occasions.
- When you turn on car it makes a vacuum suckling noise? What can it be?
- My car wont start after an overheating problem due to a radiator cap not being put back on. What could the problem be?