got access to belt (coolant resevoir out inner fenderwell cover off...belt tensioner is inverted towards engine so you can't get belt off without taking tensioner off ??? also looks like you have to jack up engine to get to star bolt on tensioner ?? will taking off stabilzer bar on top of motor allow motor to be raised or am I DOING THIS ALL WRONG ?
changing serpentine belt 4.6 f.w.d. on 2002 Lincoln Continental
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tomiko ,
January 12, 2013
maybe you need a mechanic to help?
This week's top 10
2002 Lincoln Continental Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yukon, OK
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($530 - 1,014) in Zalma, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($143 - 246) in Fulton, SD
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($327 - 440) in Greenview, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($403 - 578) in Cantua Creek, CA
- Horn Replacement ($85 - 114) in Coolidge, KS