got access to belt (coolant resevoir out inner fenderwell cover off...belt tensioner is inverted towards engine so you can't get belt off without taking tensioner off ??? also looks like you have to jack up engine to get to star bolt on tensioner ?? will taking off stabilzer bar on top of motor allow motor to be raised or am I DOING THIS ALL WRONG ?
changing serpentine belt 4.6 f.w.d. on 2002 Lincoln Continental
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tomiko ,
January 12, 2013
maybe you need a mechanic to help?
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- Why did My dash lights went out?
- Not getting any spark the car turns over but won't start. What might be causing
- what direction should water be flowing coming out of the intake
- Steering problem-hard to turn after drive a wile. Not the steering rack
- Bank 1 system lean dtc code wont go away. I have new spark plugs new plug wires
2002 Lincoln Continental Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yukon, OK
- EGR Valve Replacement ($176 - 211) in Zalma, MO
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Fulton, SD
- Spark Plug Replacement ($219 - 300) in Greenview, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($100 - 124) in Cantua Creek, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($201 - 270) in Coolidge, KS