I'm changing out a timing belt but I can't seem to see what is keeping me from removing the washer from behind the harmonic balancer. It looks like a metal bracket but I don't see any bolts to remove in order to get the washer off. Any help would be appreciated.
Changing out the timing belt. on 1994 Mazda B2300
Asked by for the 1994 Mazda B2300
1 answerMarch 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- What would cause intermittent starting problem?
- Started b2300 1995 in neutral,will not go into gear when started.. put in gear
- Starts in neutral,engine idling will not go into gear when to drive
1994 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Barrackville, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($371 - $532) in Monterey Park, CA
- Radiator Replacement ($453 - $671) in Waskom, TX
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - $70) in Ulysses, NE
- Window Switch Replacement ($176 - $194) in Cambridge, IL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($565 - $618) in Surveyor, WV