I'm changing out a timing belt but I can't seem to see what is keeping me from removing the washer from behind the harmonic balancer. It looks like a metal bracket but I don't see any bolts to remove in order to get the washer off. Any help would be appreciated.
Changing out the timing belt. on 1994 Mazda B2300
Asked by for the 1994 Mazda B2300
2 answersMarch 28, 2011
1 answerMarch 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- Where is the turn signal flasher located-I've dismantled all covers under dash
- Crank but not start, no check engine light.
- why does cooling system blow bubbles in bottom hose on reservoir when warms up
1994 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($385 - $497) in Barrackville, WV
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($92 - $167) in Monterey Park, CA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($621 - $821) in Waskom, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($80 - $198) in Ulysses, NE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($228 - $252) in Cambridge, IL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Surveyor, WV