How do you change the oil filter on this vehicle? Where is it located on the engine? It is a turbo if that makes a difference.
Changing oil filter on 2009 Audi A4 Quattro
some guy ,
February 10, 2010
it's right in front of the motor on top. it looks like it will dump oil everywhere when you remove it, but trust me, only a few drops come out (as long as you use the audi filter). get the filter and new drain plug seal from audi and only use synthetic. start at 4.8 quarts then read from there.
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro12 reports
0 answersMarch 19, 2015
3 answersJanuary 05, 2011
0 answersJanuary 17, 2016
1 answerMay 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
2009 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($520 - $613) in Woodville, MS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($304 - $420) in Lamont, KS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Van Buren, IN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - $154) in Watson, AL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($800 - $2,167) in Middleburg, FL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($281 - $471) in Mount Zion, WV