How do you change the oil filter on this vehicle? Where is it located on the engine? It is a turbo if that makes a difference.
Changing oil filter on 2009 Audi A4 Quattro
ANSWER by some guy ,
February 10, 2010
it's right in front of the motor on top. it looks like it will dump oil everywhere when you remove it, but trust me, only a few drops come out (as long as you use the audi filter). get the filter and new drain plug seal from audi and only use synthetic. start at 4.8 quarts then read from there.
0 answersMarch 19, 2015
0 answersJanuary 17, 2016
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro12 reports
1 answerMay 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
2009 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,058 - 1,536) in Woodville, MS
- Steering Rack Replacement ($857 - 1,549) in Lamont, KS
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($272 - 367) in Van Buren, IN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($220 - 396) in Watson, AL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Middleburg, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($234 - 270) in Mount Zion, WV