i need to change the heater control on the dash but i dont want to break the dash panels. are they bolted on and where or do they just snap on
changing heater control in dash on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
5 answersFebruary 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- My check engine light says on. I was told the main problem is catalytic convert
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side