i need to change the heater control on the dash but i dont want to break the dash panels. are they bolted on and where or do they just snap on
changing heater control in dash on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
5 answersFebruary 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Booneville, KY
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Leetsdale, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in South English, IA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($256 - 366) in Carmel, IN
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Brazeau, MO
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Eighty Four, PA