changing factory shocks to standard shocks on 1997 BMW 750iL

factory shocks have failed need cost of replacing with standard shock and what type of shock absorber is best ?

by in Austin, TX on October 09, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , October 10, 2010
I prefer the Bilstein Shock or Strut for the higher end German cars.