factory shocks have failed need cost of replacing with standard shock and what type of shock absorber is best ?
changing factory shocks to standard shocks on 1997 BMW 750iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750iL Questions
- Out of the blue my car started a ride very real hard I had an oil change done and when I got done with that the car started to ride hard could I have blown a fuse somewhere?
- I came out of my house and realize that the rearend was raised 4 inches higher
- Calipers, rotors and pads (front + rear) from 2000 Bmw 750il to be installed to 2000 Bmw 740il. Is this possible? Any pros and cons? Sincerely,.
- "Check brake lining" what could it be? Sincerely
- Had transmission tune up transmission shifts fine. My question is why transmission code is being detected?
1997 BMW 750iL Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($787 - 1,126) in Leaf River, IL
- Alternator Replacement ($560 - 1,251) in Snoqualmie Pass, WA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($990 - 1,237) in Garrison, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($127 - 172) in Steamburg, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($460 - 559) in La Jolla, CA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($269 - 316) in Flomaton, AL