factory shocks have failed need cost of replacing with standard shock and what type of shock absorber is best ?
changing factory shocks to standard shocks on 1997 BMW 750iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750iL Questions
- I came out of my house and realize that the rearend was raised 4 inches higher
- Calipers, rotors and pads (front + rear) from 2000 Bmw 750il to be installed to 2000 Bmw 740il. Is this possible? Any pros and cons? Sincerely,.
- "Check brake lining" what could it be? Sincerely
- Had transmission tune up transmission shifts fine. My question is why transmission code is being detected?
- Thanks for HELP
1997 BMW 750iL Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leaf River, IL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Snoqualmie Pass, WA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($389 - 534) in Garrison, NY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Steamburg, NY
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in La Jolla, CA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($561 - 799) in Flomaton, AL