factory shocks have failed need cost of replacing with standard shock and what type of shock absorber is best ?
changing factory shocks to standard shocks on 1997 BMW 750iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750iL Questions
- Out of the blue my car started a ride very real hard I had an oil change done and when I got done with that the car started to ride hard could I have blown a fuse somewhere?
- I came out of my house and realize that the rearend was raised 4 inches higher
- Calipers, rotors and pads (front + rear) from 2000 Bmw 750il to be installed to 2000 Bmw 740il. Is this possible? Any pros and cons? Sincerely,.
- "Check brake lining" what could it be? Sincerely
- Had transmission tune up transmission shifts fine. My question is why transmission code is being detected?
1997 BMW 750iL Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,464 - 1,881) in Leaf River, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($841 - 1,132) in Snoqualmie Pass, WA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Garrison, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($1,349 - 1,683) in Steamburg, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($338 - 408) in La Jolla, CA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Flomaton, AL