I have had difficulty in changing the brake shoes on the back wheels of my Transport. Any help would be appreciated.
changing back brakes on 1994 Pontiac Trans Sport
1 answerSeptember 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
- Where is the fuel regulator
- Changed plugs was running great .now am getting codes 301. 102. 122. P1408. What
- my transmission stumbles or stalls the engine, between 1 st an 2 nd gear.
- How to open hood with cable latch under dash broken?
- My 1990 transport lost all power an radio lights an flue pump an door locks while driving an died what can be happing an no power to fuse box in glove box put power to fuse link on starter any answers