My local Pep Boys is giving me an estimate of approx $330 to change a thermostat. This includes a flush & fill which is needed as well. Is it mandatory that a flush & fill be done?
changing a thermostat on 2006 Ford Fusion
1 answerMay 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Moore, ID
- 145,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Fellows, CA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($154 - 235) in Zionhill, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pleasanton, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($492 - 537) in Star Tannery, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($567 - 1,567) in Delia, KS