I'm trying to changed a bulb on my tail light and can't figure out how to get to it...we removed the screws on the trunk side of the light fixture but it still seems to be held in place by something on the outer side of the light....anyone know how to get the light cover off?
Changing a tail light on 2008 Suzuki Reno
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Reno Questions
- does the head gasket on reno need the water ports expanded to cool engine
- the transmission is stuck in park. Why or what can I do to get it out of park
- if the park neutral switch is in wrong location will the car not start ?
- car is making noisy and car is knocking and getting switched OFF while AC ON?
- My a/c keeps shutting off every time I come to a stop.