i changed the shift cable and tube checked and rechecked all wires under the dash everything is clipped no blown fuses turns over but wont start any ideas ????
changed the shift cable and tube now it wont start on 1998 Lincoln Navigator
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- did i mess up my engine??
- Left Power Deployable Running Board keeps going in & out while stopped or in mot
- None of the windows,moonroof,quarter panel windows or stereo work. Have any idea
- i just wanna know if is posible to put a torque converter 7.2 in a lincoln 5.4 ?
- My truck overheated and it is pouring water out on the top and on the back side of the heater core but I can't find a hole in any hose