i changed the shift cable and tube checked and rechecked all wires under the dash everything is clipped no blown fuses turns over but wont start any ideas ????
changed the shift cable and tube now it wont start on 1998 Lincoln Navigator
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?