i changed the fluid in my 1994 chrysler lebaron convertable now it wont shift into reverse worked fine before is there something that might of come loose
changed the automatic transmission fluid now there is no reverse worked fine before on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($791 - 1,147) in Kimball, NE
- AC Compressor Replacement ($620 - 764) in White Salmon, WA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Whitney, NE
- AC Condenser Replacement ($429 - 665) in Ronceverte, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($191 - 221) in Dundee, IA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($179 - 386) in Twig, MN