I have replaced struts/shocks all the way around with heavy duty ones. The rear wheel on the passenger side rubs in the wheel well if someone sits in the back seat behind the passenger. Could this be a broken rear stabilizer bar? A suspension issue? Please help.
Changed struts/shocks all around. Rear wheel rubs in the wheel well if weight on on 2002 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
2002 Acura RL Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Murfreesboro, AR
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Brewster, MA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Long Island City, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($370 - 481) in Lakewood, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($112 - 184) in Wenona, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($661 - 809) in Woodburn, OR