i have a 98 chevy 1500 the collum came out of a 99 yucon the collun was changed due to loss of keys and now when it stars up it just dies right away i think it is the passlock bullshit and the 10 nin key on thing did not work what do i need to do
changed steering collum and now it starts and dies on 1998 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- No reverse on a 4L60E transmission
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.