I started my van it was 5 below zero out it ran for 2min and shut off I completly lost power to everything. I changed the battery out and when I connected the cables the horn honked. Now it does nothing and I was told about the security needing reset but I don't know how. Please help. Thanks justin
changed my battery now i need to know how to reset the security system on 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(16)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(38)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(5)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- 152,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Peaks Island, ME
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Pompey, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($167 - 269) in Atoka, OK
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Lakeville, IN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Glendora, CA
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($143 - 171) in Brentford, SD