I started my van it was 5 below zero out it ran for 2min and shut off I completly lost power to everything. I changed the battery out and when I connected the cables the horn honked. Now it does nothing and I was told about the security needing reset but I don't know how. Please help. Thanks justin
changed my battery now i need to know how to reset the security system on 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(16)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(40)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(5)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Why want my van go into overdrive? Already replaced both sensors. automatic 3.3
- Common reasons why check engine lights come on.
- We had a new engine put in our 08 Dodge Caravan. ... Have not driven it yet.
- Mechanic says the fusebox needs to be replaced. Is that under recall by chance?
- is the front blower motor fused?
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Peaks Island, ME
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pompey, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($234 - 693) in Atoka, OK
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 75) in Lakeville, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($180 - 213) in Glendora, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($143 - 183) in Brentford, SD