We changed the heater core in my car but i noticed it is still leaking what else could be the problem?
changed heater core and it is still leaking water in my floor board? on 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is it ignition switch or starter motor?
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Apalachicola, FL
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($294 - 476) in Davis Creek, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($88 - 130) in Denton, GA
- Fuel Filter Change ($78 - 101) in Canby, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($311 - 583) in Maybeury, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 67) in Crawford, GA