the car starts but will only run about 10 seconds then dies.replaced fuel pump and filter.i have 32-34 lbs pressure running and 42-44 not.replaced ignition mod still same thing..towed it to gm dealer for diagnostic and their suggestion was crank sensor so i replaced that also with no change.spray ether direct into throttle boby and motor will keep running.no codes on computer...im stumped on this
changed fuel pump.filter.ignition mod.and crank sensor.starts but stay running on 1991 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - $197) in Stanford, IN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($158 - $260) in Taylorsville, NC
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($244 - $395) in Forbes Road, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Fruitland, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($495 - $1,275) in Saugus, MA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - $107) in Paige, TX