the car starts but will only run about 10 seconds then dies.replaced fuel pump and filter.i have 32-34 lbs pressure running and 42-44 not.replaced ignition mod still same thing..towed it to gm dealer for diagnostic and their suggestion was crank sensor so i replaced that also with no change.spray ether direct into throttle boby and motor will keep running.no codes on computer...im stumped on this
changed fuel pump.filter.ignition mod.and crank sensor.starts but stay running on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?