I changed the fuel pump and bled the fuel line til it ran from the injector lines, so I know and hear Its getting gas, but now I have a new code (46)- It ran for 5 mins andI still have the same problem, Im hoping its not the voltage regulator- I know where that is.. battery and alt tested and good and new cranksensor, I have a box small relay looking with connection that are NOT bolted back to the frame on the side of the battery like the foudation broke and dont know what thats for- had a little back box with 2 prons (prons connnect) component just not grounded - will only start with starter fluid and has a half tank of gas!It ran for 5-8 mins yesterday died, and refused to restart. battery was fine this morning didnt need a jump and after a few 5 trys jumped one time trying to start 17degrees here. Left alone so I wont have to get a nother jump in case I get time to try later. after running tryed to drive in forward and cut off before the thought completed-- thanks again- Use to start with no problem! and only had problems during driving
changed fuel pump--- on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answer 1 comment
what is your fuel pressure at eng? at idle should be 50 lbs
2 answersJuly 22, 2011
1 answerApril 03, 2014
5 answersMay 10, 2010
3 answersFebruary 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni