Now I dont hear the fuel pump activate and wondered if it is possible that the hose coming from the tank might have disconnected the wire to the pump while putting on the new filter?
changed fuel filter on my 1990 new yorker and now wont start. on 1990 Chrysler New Yorker
1 answer 1 comment
ck fuses or relay for pwr. 1st
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler New Yorker Questions
- Car sat a cple yrs. Running now, oil full, motor tapping, why? Running 3 days.
- How to remove/replace rear window on 1993 Chrysler New Yorker
- Where do I add power steering fluid in a Chrysler new Yorker 1989
- Will any other make and model vehicle windshield fit on a 1992 Chrysler New York
- I have a little antifreeze in the car. Will it freeze & hurt the car @ 4 degrees