I changed my crankshaft position sensor now my car will not start. it will crank but will not fire up. I checked using a spark test lamp, i am getting power to my spark plugs but the car will not start. i tried putting the old one back on still had the same result. What do I need to try to hopefully get my car to start?
Changed crankshaft position sensor now wont start on 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?