went and had the them check codes and they showed tat it was nothing wrong. Went home and took battery cables off ligt went off but when I drive te check engine light come on drive past 55 and the light blinks. do not know what do Please help.
Changed coil pack and check engine light will not go off on 2002 Saab 9-3
1 answerSeptember 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump
- Must replace a blower motor and control unit. Are there any specific tests, too?
- my battery is very hot, it killed every battery I tried (4)