went and had the them check codes and they showed tat it was nothing wrong. Went home and took battery cables off ligt went off but when I drive te check engine light come on drive past 55 and the light blinks. do not know what do Please help.
Changed coil pack and check engine light will not go off on 2002 Saab 9-3
1 answerSeptember 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days