I was driving my car on the higway and the battery light came on. when I got home it would not crank back up beccause the belt had popped. I replaced the belt and it still won't crank. I just here a clicking noise
changed belt but won't grank on 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?