Is there any way to manually roll up the window and what could be causing it to blow the relay switch?
Changed alternator and now it keeps blowing relay switch to power window. on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lehigh, IA
- Fuel Filter Change ($112 - 154) in Enderlin, ND
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,234 - 1,638) in Brownsville, MN
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Saulsbury, TN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Van Horne, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($200 - 218) in Refugio, TX