all four wheels and tires are brand new.
changed all four wheels and tires brand new. why would the psi light come on? on 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
2010 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - 655) in Nocatee, FL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($223 - 300) in Oxford, WI
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($83 - 136) in Capitol Heights, MD
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Burnt Corn, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($346 - 420) in Watertown, OH
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bloomington, NE