Volt gauge stop working,service light comes on,check gauge light comes on,speedometer stops working,fuel gauge stops working,turn signal/hazard flasher come on but don,t blink.Could the powertrain control module be bad. Car runs good.
Change tranission range switch and had alternator check still having problem. on 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?