Volt gauge stop working,service light comes on,check gauge light comes on,speedometer stops working,fuel gauge stops working,turn signal/hazard flasher come on but don,t blink.Could the powertrain control module be bad. Car runs good.
Change tranission range switch and had alternator check still having problem. on 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($75 - 107) in Scotland, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($215 - 280) in National City, MI
- Air Filter Replacement ($51 - 72) in Pattison, TX
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($115 - 212) in Adell, WI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($278 - 300) in New Boston, MO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in McDonald, PA