I hit a curb while trying to park and I need to replace the oil pan. Is there any way i can avoid doing this without using an engine lift, and if i need one, what do i have to disconnect from the engine if anything? Thank you. This is in a Mercedes-Benz C280 1997.
Change the oil pan. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
1 answerJanuary 20, 2012
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
3 answersAugust 29, 2010
0 answersJuly 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
- where is the EGR valve located?
- how do you replace front left power window regulator
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem