I hit a curb while trying to park and I need to replace the oil pan. Is there any way i can avoid doing this without using an engine lift, and if i need one, what do i have to disconnect from the engine if anything? Thank you. This is in a Mercedes-Benz C280 1997.
Change the oil pan. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
Asked by for the 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 more answer
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
1 answerJanuary 20, 2012
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
3 answersAugust 29, 2010
0 answersJuly 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- why does my mercedes 1999 c280 hi temperature sensor COME ON?
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- where is the EGR valve located?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - $127) in Mukwonago, WI
- Thermostat Replacement ($132 - $170) in Ambrose, GA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($426 - $980) in Keezletown, VA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($411 - $567) in Buchanan, GA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($306 - $726) in Pembroke, MA
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($2,044 - $3,120) in Alton, NH