I hit a curb while trying to park and I need to replace the oil pan. Is there any way i can avoid doing this without using an engine lift, and if i need one, what do i have to disconnect from the engine if anything? Thank you. This is in a Mercedes-Benz C280 1997.
Change the oil pan. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
Asked by for the 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
2 more answers
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
1 answerJanuary 20, 2012
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
3 answersAugust 29, 2010
0 answersJuly 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- what type of oil does the c280 1999 mercedes benz take?
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($309 - 389) in Mukwonago, WI
- Thermostat Replacement ($132 - 170) in Ambrose, GA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($261 - 517) in Keezletown, VA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Buchanan, GA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Pembroke, MA
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($224 - 284) in Alton, NH