I hit a curb while trying to park and I need to replace the oil pan. Is there any way i can avoid doing this without using an engine lift, and if i need one, what do i have to disconnect from the engine if anything? Thank you. This is in a Mercedes-Benz C280 1997.
Change the oil pan. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
1 answerJanuary 20, 2012
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
3 answersAugust 29, 2010
0 answersJuly 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($449 - 758) in Mukwonago, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Ambrose, GA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Keezletown, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($214 - 327) in Buchanan, GA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($458 - 574) in Pembroke, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($287 - 491) in Alton, NH