I hit a curb while trying to park and I need to replace the oil pan. Is there any way i can avoid doing this without using an engine lift, and if i need one, what do i have to disconnect from the engine if anything? Thank you. This is in a Mercedes-Benz C280 1997.
Change the oil pan. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
1 answerJanuary 20, 2012
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
3 answersAugust 29, 2010
0 answersJuly 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem
- replacing power seat switch, do i have to remove door panel?
- Why does my car idle rough in park& drive, sometimes stalls while stoped .
- Just bought a 95c280. My speedomiter and gas gauge are not moving. Any idea to what the problems could be?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy