I want to change the passenger taillight myself but can't figure out how to get to it. I couldn't see a way from inside the trunk (even after taking the back panel off)or from the outside of the car. Can anyone help?
Change Taillight on 1993 Ford Probe
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Probe Questions
- Front end feels wonky vibration in gas peddle wanders when I hit bump
- How do i get my car to start?
- Wires in back along panel a blue wire. 2 of em that r not connected to anything?
- i have the 2.5l motor, i smell oil burning, and i know Oil is inthe crankshaft
- Where can I purchase a low oil level sensor switch for my 1990 Probe GT.