I want to change the passenger taillight myself but can't figure out how to get to it. I couldn't see a way from inside the trunk (even after taking the back panel off)or from the outside of the car. Can anyone help?
Change Taillight on 1993 Ford Probe
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Probe Questions
- Wires in back along panel a blue wire. 2 of em that r not connected to anything?
- i have the 2.5l motor, i smell oil burning, and i know Oil is inthe crankshaft
- Where can I purchase a low oil level sensor switch for my 1990 Probe GT.
- my 89 ford probe gl will die while idles
- where can i get the steering wheel adjustment lever at?