change radiator hose's on 2008 Dodge Nitro

How do I remove the plastic reservoir that holds the windshield fluid and over flow cooling fluid. I need to change top radiator hose.

by in Crosby, TX on May 24, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
0 answers