How do I remove the plastic reservoir that holds the windshield fluid and over flow cooling fluid. I need to change top radiator hose.
change radiator hose's on 2008 Dodge Nitro
1 answerDecember 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Nitro Questions
- Car won't start just clicks
- Wouldn't start got batt.same thing happen new alternator.same thing.now use cabl
- not much heat when driving more when idling changed heater core no air in system
- Anti lock Brakes pedal shutters when applied. Abs sensor replaced.
- How do I fix error code C1219 for a 2010 Dodge Nitro 4L?
2008 Dodge Nitro Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($915 - 1,176) in Concord, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($139 - 258) in Put In Bay, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($160 - 207) in Vernon, CO
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($201 - 304) in Davisville, WV
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($118 - 150) in Maysville, KY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($155 - 168) in Snowflake, AZ