how do you change the spark plugs on 92 buick skylark
change park plugs on 1992 Buick Skylark
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
March 09, 2010
easy i just reach over the back and change one at a time.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- Where is my heater core located?
- Does the fuel pump have anything to do with a broken oil pressure dripping on ba
- My car stalls. Then It won't start back up untill after a while.
- when I come to a stop my car begins to shake and turns off what can it be
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent