Trying to convert a 03 manual hvac to 07. Both units are manual but the connectors and wire order are different. Do you no the color codes for both? Upgrades are clock, hazard switch, outside air temperature, blower and ac......outside air was not originally in the 03 but being added because of unit. Is this possible? I have already added the sensor to the engine wire harness.
Change out a 03 to 07 hvac.. (manual) on 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- How do I get the headlights to stay on for a few minutes until I'm in the house?
- Been hearing a squid today car jerked and died now wont start!!
- Is it better to replace motor if cylinders and rods are messed up?
- Why does my car have a hard time shifting into reverse?
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
2003 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - 269) in Edina, MO
- 7,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Gallatin Gateway, MT
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($138 - 246) in Alsen, ND
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($195 - 279) in State College, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Medfield, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($363 - 403) in Eastlake Weir, FL