Trying to convert a 03 manual hvac to 07. Both units are manual but the connectors and wire order are different. Do you no the color codes for both? Upgrades are clock, hazard switch, outside air temperature, blower and ac......outside air was not originally in the 03 but being added because of unit. Is this possible? I have already added the sensor to the engine wire harness.
Change out a 03 to 07 hvac.. (manual) on 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
Asked by for the 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- I need bushings. Have to drop the engine cradle? How much does that cost?
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
2003 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Edina, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - $269) in Gallatin Gateway, MT
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($59 - $84) in Alsen, ND
- Fuel Filter Change ($102 - $146) in State College, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($112 - $156) in Medfield, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($582 - $612) in Eastlake Weir, FL