Trying to convert a 03 manual hvac to 07. Both units are manual but the connectors and wire order are different. Do you no the color codes for both? Upgrades are clock, hazard switch, outside air temperature, blower and ac......outside air was not originally in the 03 but being added because of unit. Is this possible? I have already added the sensor to the engine wire harness.
Change out a 03 to 07 hvac.. (manual) on 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2003 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Edina, MO
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gallatin Gateway, MT
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($145 - 244) in Alsen, ND
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in State College, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($88 - 108) in Medfield, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($379 - 399) in Eastlake Weir, FL