turn off change oil light
change oil light on 2007 Toyota Yaris
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Pvt-Public,
July 29, 2010
The answer to your question should be in your owners manual.
2 answersAugust 09, 2012
1 answerOctober 16, 2014
0 answersJune 19, 2013
1 answerMay 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Yaris Questions
- My Toyota Yaris 2008 vibrates when the a/c is on. how do I fix it.
- Tough power steering and no power on gas paddle for my manual 2007 Yaris. Everything else runs great! Why and help? I can't drive my car at all
- ac suddenly stopped working; blowing hot air.
- A/C randomly stopped working. It wasn't a slow leak at all. I'm not sure what the problem is or how much it will cost to fix it.
- hesitating to accelerate and sometimes there no acceleration at all when im driving..i change the throttle body,maf censor,fuel pump,air filter,battery,sparkflug,even done change oil for engine and transmission.still the problem occur.