to chang the fuel pump, do I have to remove the fuel tank or is there access from under the rear seat?
change fuel pump on 1993 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
I would put a 60 dollar main relay in first,fuel pumps rarely fail on those, but relay cuts fuel,and is 99 percent of the problem usually
3 answersJune 25, 2016
1 answerFebruary 17, 2014
1 answerMarch 18, 2013
1 answerMay 31, 2012
2 answersAugust 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told