to chang the fuel pump, do I have to remove the fuel tank or is there access from under the rear seat?
change fuel pump on 1993 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
I would put a 60 dollar main relay in first,fuel pumps rarely fail on those, but relay cuts fuel,and is 99 percent of the problem usually
1 answerFebruary 17, 2014
1 answerMarch 18, 2013
2 answersAugust 23, 2010
1 answerMay 31, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?