I loose the hose to the tank and unscrewed 3 botls at filler cap but I still cannot take out the old leaking pipe. What else do I need to do to replace the leaking pipe?
change fuel filler pipe on 1992 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- Fuel is not reaching my engine to ignite the car. What could be the problem?
- When I put car into gear and push gas pedal it boggs down and idols down.
- my 2010sub. will drop rpms about200 rpm and then come right back up .
- engine rpm will drop 200 rpm and then come right back up . air is not on
- i threw a code p0244 ( wastegate control solenoid valve)recently any suggestion