I loose the hose to the tank and unscrewed 3 botls at filler cap but I still cannot take out the old leaking pipe. What else do I need to do to replace the leaking pipe?
change fuel filler pipe on 1992 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1992 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($461 - 658) in Doctors Inlet, FL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,094 - 1,505) in South Union, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($1,847 - 2,763) in Minturn, AR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($232 - 337) in Sylvester, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($568 - 602) in Okauchee, WI
- Horn Replacement ($56 - 180) in Neck City, MO