I loose the hose to the tank and unscrewed 3 botls at filler cap but I still cannot take out the old leaking pipe. What else do I need to do to replace the leaking pipe?
change fuel filler pipe on 1992 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
1992 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($275 - 475) in Doctors Inlet, FL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($287 - 347) in South Union, KY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,094 - 1,505) in Minturn, AR
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($232 - 278) in Sylvester, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($138 - 211) in Okauchee, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($559 - 711) in Neck City, MO