how do i change the engine air filter on a 2005 honda accord lx. it is a four cyclinder
change engine air filter on 2005 Honda Accord
1 answerApril 05, 2011
2 answersAugust 26, 2012
1 answerAugust 20, 2014
At a 132000 miles, what would be the most important maintenance item to attend to (tires, brakes, and regular oil changes have been taken care of). It's running well.
1 answerNovember 04, 2014
1 answerJune 21, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told