how do i change the engine air filter on a 2005 honda accord lx. it is a four cyclinder
change engine air filter on 2005 Honda Accord
1 answerApril 05, 2011
2 answersAugust 26, 2012
1 answerAugust 20, 2014
At a 132000 miles, what would be the most important maintenance item to attend to (tires, brakes, and regular oil changes have been taken care of). It's running well.
1 answerNovember 04, 2014
1 answerJune 21, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dry Prong, LA
- Heater Core Replacement ($800 - $1,120) in Philmont, NY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($616 - $792) in Hillister, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dryden, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($288 - $406) in Hinkle, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($705 - $760) in Eddyville, NE