I need to replace my battery I was told this can cause the computer to loose its codes is this true
change battery on 1996 Cadillac Eldorado
1 answerJuly 15, 2011
1 answerMay 06, 2016
My car has less than 70,000 miles have changed battery more than 4 times now another battery refuses charge. Perhaps alternator? Replaced and has new transmission..what now
0 answersMay 08, 2015
1 answerMay 17, 2015
2 answersSeptember 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- car won't start-display says wait 3 minutes. After 3 minutes it starts right up
- security display is acting up. It seems like the battery is dead but says remove
- Common repair problems to expect if I purchase this vehical? Starter Problems?
- can someone show or tell me where the condensation line from the a/c is located
- How many miles does the 2001 Cadillac Eldorado usually last?