I need to replace my battery I was told this can cause the computer to loose its codes is this true
change battery on 1996 Cadillac Eldorado
1 answerJuly 15, 2011
1 answerMay 06, 2016
My car has less than 70,000 miles have changed battery more than 4 times now another battery refuses charge. Perhaps alternator? Replaced and has new transmission..what now
0 answersMay 08, 2015
1 answerMay 17, 2015
2 answersSeptember 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- My 98 Eldorado is over heating erratically.
- where would i find the cabin air filter????
- transmission won't shift after having engine out and then reinstalled , nothing wrong before removal
- Power steering fail left turn. Rt.turn fine?
- Why is my car not starting? It turns over but doesn't crank.. What could it be?