how do I change a water pump, and do I need a special tool.
change a water pump on 2000 Cadillac Seville STS
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS44 reports
1 answerSeptember 18, 2014
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS25 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.