The center console A/C and radio lights start flashing on and off at various times when driving and on a cool / cold start up. Does any one have a fix? The dealer does not!
Center console a/c and radio lights on 2009 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
2009 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($382 - 496) in West Manchester, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($216 - 319) in Pineville, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($115 - 167) in Kramer, ND
- Battery Replacement ($159 - 195) in Kaltag, AK
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($72 - 403) in Model City, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($504 - 934) in Lenox Dale, MA