The center console A/C and radio lights start flashing on and off at various times when driving and on a cool / cold start up. Does any one have a fix? The dealer does not!
Center console a/c and radio lights on 2009 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2009 Subaru Outback Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Manchester, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($390 - 792) in Pineville, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($504 - 681) in Kramer, ND
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($105 - 149) in Kaltag, AK
- Window Switch Replacement ($88 - 101) in Model City, NY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($104 - 117) in Lenox Dale, MA