2010 Ford Taurus Q&A

2010 Ford Taurus Question: Center brake light problems

The interior center brake light in my new 2010 Taurus keeps falling down (glue pad cannot hold weight of unit in high heat conditions). Dealer has faild to make successful repairs in two tries. How do I fix the unit or remove it without affecting my warranty? -
As long as you have a factory warranty don't touch it. You don't want to take the chance of voiding the warranty. I would suggest taking it to a different fors dealer to repair. If the problem still isn't resolved contact Ford -
I used gorilla glue on it 4 months ago and it is still glued to the high mount brake light I have a 2010 ford taurus SE -
My tail mounted brake lights will not work, and I have changed the lamps. The center mounted light is working. Turn signals are also working. What do I need to check/replace?
My Oil Light comes on when I brake or when in slow stop and go traffic. It goes off when I accelerate at speeds above 30mph. I have taken car to Ford Service several times, however, they cannot d...
When I drive I get a kind of grinding or rubbing sound from the passenger side of my car. When if first started my brake light would come on from time to time, but go back off. I pulled the tire ...
I take pliers an pull on the rod going through the center of the safety switch that keeps it in park an it eventually comes out of park an works fine as long as I do not put it back in park what sh...