I am assuming the loud squealing upon start up is the PS pump. It is also very dirty and leaking and makes more noise as the wheel is turned. I am doing this job myself, I have done other PS pumps, but this one looks to be in a tough spot and looking for pointers before I dive in.. any tips on the removal and installation of a power steering pump?
Celica Power steering pump on 1994 Toyota Celica
Verified for the Toyota Celica21 reports
3 answersMarch 26, 2010
1 answerJuly 18, 2010
1 answerJune 08, 2009
2 answersFebruary 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.
- I just bought a Kawasaki bike, and noticed that I cannot add it to MyCar section of RepairPal. I'd like to be able to track service work here along with my cars. Don't get it why it is limited to cars only?