I changed all 4 o2 sensors, replaced MAF and used injector cleaner and still have all the same issues going on. Could it be fuel pressure problems? Faulty Power train control module? I don't see any gas leaks. Please help because I have no clue what it could be. Thanks!
CEL, VSC, Trac off lights on; poor gas mileage and fuel odor in truck.... on 2003 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 2003 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
2003 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - $428) in Westley, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($451 - $590) in Hedley, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($330 - $597) in Fenton, MI
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($42 - $69) in West Jefferson, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($271 - $287) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($69 - $115) in Nederland, TX