I changed all 4 o2 sensors, replaced MAF and used injector cleaner and still have all the same issues going on. Could it be fuel pressure problems? Faulty Power train control module? I don't see any gas leaks. Please help because I have no clue what it could be. Thanks!
CEL, VSC, Trac off lights on; poor gas mileage and fuel odor in truck.... on 2003 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl