I replaced the EGR and the CEL is still on. When I removed the old unit there was thick black carbon build up. Could someone provide me step by step directions on how to clean the passage so air can flow. Thanks
CEL P0401 Low EGR flow. How do I clean the EGR passage? on 1997 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car