runs rough at idle and has bank 1 and bank2 lean codes would this fall under pcv bad ??????????
cel on on 2003 Mazda MPV
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by TRANSARTNC.COM ,
May 26, 2009
You just have to open the hood (engine running) and listen for vacuum leaks such as suction noise, usually when you have both banks lean it has to be a vacuum leak after mass airflow sensor.
Verified for the Mazda MPV6 reports
3 answersAugust 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2003 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($36 - 65) in Dallardsville, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($150 - 214) in Mona, UT
- Oil Pump Replacement ($921 - 1,198) in Wyatt, WV
- Fuel Filter Change ($161 - 226) in Pitsburg, OH
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($26 - 43) in Covington, KY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($382 - 399) in Manitowish Waters, WI