When starting the car, all is normal. When I put the car into Drive, the VSC light flashes, then goes out and stays out. Sometimes the TRAC light comes on and stays on. Turning the car "On" and the Off and back on again and the TRAC lights goes out. All is normal otherwise and the car drives fine and normally.
CEL for VSC and TRAC Blinks "on" when stopped on 2009 Toyota Venza
Asked by for the 2009 Toyota Venza
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Venza Questions
- Power steering went out all of a sudden car will not start indicator light EPS
- I have a 2009 toyota Venza push start if my battery go out in the hand held will
- My vehicle stability control light often comes up on the dash board
- How many miles is the recommend for a regular oil change?
- What is proper tire pressure for the front and back.
2009 Toyota Venza Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Bristol, FL
- Brake Booster Replacement ($630 - $884) in New Paris, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($110 - $189) in Comptche, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Lumberport, WV
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($1,599 - $2,008) in Oakesdale, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($403 - $469) in Norvelt, PA