ok i bought an aftermarket cd player for my trailblazer. i took the stock one out and hooked up the aftermarket one and it didnt work. so then i tried to hook the factory cd player up and now it wont even come on
cd player/radio is not turning on on 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(18)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(234)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(2)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($797 - 1,011) in Davidsonville, MD
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($100 - 156) in Ivins, UT
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Swanton, MD
- 100,000 Mile Service ($352 - 493) in Bunkie, LA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 53) in Lapel, IN
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($97 - 130) in Presto, PA