The CD player will not eject the CD. It sounds like it's stuck on something. I tried prying the CD out with a screwdriver but it won't budge. How do I get it out? This never happened before.
CD player on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 153) in Durham, NC
- 82,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Auburn, NH
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Johnson City, TX
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cumberland, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($349 - 379) in North Westchester, CT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($289 - 325) in Palmdale, CA