The clutch in my 2003 Cavalier is losing pressure. The clutch fluid has been bled several times and each time there is air in the hydraulic line but the fluid isn't leaking out. I'm told I need to replace the slave cylinder. Is this true? About how long should that take? Is there some other way air could be getting in?
Cavalier clutch losing pressure on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
Asked by for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($215 - 280) in Montevideo, MN
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($197 - 262) in Crawfordville, FL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Tahoe Vista, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($250 - 298) in Mayville, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($238 - 274) in Advance, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($503 - 523) in Kinston, AL