The clutch in my 2003 Cavalier is losing pressure. The clutch fluid has been bled several times and each time there is air in the hydraulic line but the fluid isn't leaking out. I'm told I need to replace the slave cylinder. Is this true? About how long should that take? Is there some other way air could be getting in?
Cavalier clutch losing pressure on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerJanuary 29, 2015
1 answerAugust 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?
- When I turn on the A/C my car will most of the time stall.