The clutch in my 2003 Cavalier is losing pressure. The clutch fluid has been bled several times and each time there is air in the hydraulic line but the fluid isn't leaking out. I'm told I need to replace the slave cylinder. Is this true? About how long should that take? Is there some other way air could be getting in?
Cavalier clutch losing pressure on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerJanuary 29, 2015
1 answerAugust 24, 2013
3 answersSeptember 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!