The clutch in my 2003 Cavalier is losing pressure. The clutch fluid has been bled several times and each time there is air in the hydraulic line but the fluid isn't leaking out. I'm told I need to replace the slave cylinder. Is this true? About how long should that take? Is there some other way air could be getting in?
Cavalier clutch losing pressure on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerJanuary 29, 2015
1 answerAugust 24, 2013
3 answersSeptember 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?