Driving first thing in the morning, every thing OK. After the engine warms up and either I stop or slow down to where the transmission has to change gears, the transmission will not shift into 4th gear. After it has set awhile, engine off (+/- 15 minutes) the car will shift OK until it has to shift through all the gears again. Same scenario)???
Cause? transmission will not shift into 4th gear after engine warms up on 2001 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- How do I fix the brake lights when bulbs and fuses are all good?
- How can I restart my lexus rx330 after it is suspected to have suck water
- What exactly I need to change in lexus 2001 rx300 after 100.000 milage
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?