Driving first thing in the morning, every thing OK. After the engine warms up and either I stop or slow down to where the transmission has to change gears, the transmission will not shift into 4th gear. After it has set awhile, engine off (+/- 15 minutes) the car will shift OK until it has to shift through all the gears again. Same scenario)???
Cause? transmission will not shift into 4th gear after engine warms up on 2001 Lexus RX300
Asked by for the 2001 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- I have a code p1354 and I wanted to know what can this have your car do .
- the multi display panel wont turn off when the car is off
- My 2002 RX 300 smokes blue smoke,but not at start of day. What's wrong?
- i think i blew a fuse but can't find the blown fuse
- engine lite comes on car runes perfectly all leavels are full
2001 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($278 - $400) in Long Grove, IA
- Battery Replacement ($169 - $203) in Lincoln, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($815 - $1,091) in Edwardsport, IN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Perry, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($424 - $440) in Chama, NM
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($626 - $791) in Lenox, GA