Driving first thing in the morning, every thing OK. After the engine warms up and either I stop or slow down to where the transmission has to change gears, the transmission will not shift into 4th gear. After it has set awhile, engine off (+/- 15 minutes) the car will shift OK until it has to shift through all the gears again. Same scenario)???
Cause? transmission will not shift into 4th gear after engine warms up on 2001 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?
- My check engine light, Trac off, VSC lights all on at once why? how much to fix
- How do I replace the driver's side fog light bulb?
- no lights coming up but car is starting now. wrongly interchanged battery termin