I am curious what could have caused my 92 honda accord dx to have a catalytic converter become defected.I have an after market denso 02 sensor and a new timing belt.
catalytic went bad on car on 1992 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1992 Honda Accord Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Little Sioux, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($270 - 368) in Neillsville, WI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($200 - 310) in Nazareth, MI
- Brake Booster Replacement ($381 - 472) in Valatie, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($80 - 147) in Dawsonville, GA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($84 - 95) in Portsmouth, IA